A Different Kind of Doctor
Dear Prospective Patient,
Welcome and thank you for being here ~
You may have come across my name through a web search for “Naturopathic Doctors in Maryland” or you may have been referred to me by a friend, family member or another healthcare provider. How ever our paths have come to intersect, I am grateful.
If you or someone you love is experiencing physical, mental or emotional discomfort, you may be curious to know if I can offer symptomatic relief. And while there is no way that I can predict who will most benefit from the perspective and approach that I offer, I can be clear and open with you about what I bring to the treatment space when engaging in a healing partnership with a new patient.
I offer to you…
- My listening presence.
- My gratitude for your courage in branching from the traditional healing path in search of a new possibility.
- Time to tell your story and to unpack your experiences in a way that is meaningful to you.
- A strong appreciation for medical science coupled with the wisdom of natural and traditional healing methods.
- Support with connecting the dots between your physical symptoms and how they relate to your life experiences.
- A safe space that is free of judgement and guilt.
- An opportunity to know and love yourself more deeply.
- A reminder that you are in charge of your health.
- A willingness to collaborate with other members of your healthcare team to facilitate continuity of care.
- My commitment to accompany you on your healing journey with patience, presence and unconditional love.
I am a different kind of doctor, and I look forward to the opportunity to guide you in a direction of health and vitality.
You may have some logistical questions that can be answered on the Therapies page regarding treatments that I use in practice, visit fees and accepted payment methods. You are also welcome to call the office at 443-226-7665 to speak with myself or my office manager.
Peace to you,
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.